I always said, that I don’t like to play tracks that sound like Dance music tunes of the 90s, because in my opinion, this is a genre of electronic music, which is commercial and not very artful. So I didn’t play such tracks in my former mixes. Until a good friend of mine asked me to make a mix with his track collection, which includes Techno, House, Breaks, Electrohouse, Dirty Electro and as well 90s Dance alike tunes.
There were many artists and songs, I did not knew before. To fulfill my friend’s request, I have listened to these tracks for quite a while and tried to put the puzzle together. Then, I mixed the chosen songs and was satisfied with the outcome. During this period, I grew familiar with this kind of sound and enjoyed it a lot.
That is why I changed my mind and conclude, that this 90s Dance alike style is a happy, feelgood and positive energy providing sound, which makes many people move their body – and I appreciate and respect that!
Spread the sunny vibes and be a part of the World Wide Wave!
- Avrosse & Louie Cut – Rolla
- Ventil Shape – Max Payne
- Overwerk – Daybreak
- Manel Diaz – Wicked Waves (Avrosse remix)
- Acetronic – What you need
- Daniel Portman – Out at Night
- Electrixx – Ice Ice Baby
- Freak Slaughter – Show yourself & Slam it
- SirensCeol – The Time of our Lives
- Junky Sond Frankk Loony – Ohh my God
- Tom Reason – Focus
- Alex Mind – Facelift
- BioBlitz – Globe Warmer (Farleon remix)
- Blaster – Lazers
- Boys Noize – Reality (F.O.O.L remix)
- Zeds Dead & Omar LinX – Cowboy (F.O.O.L remix)
- Montee – Blow up the Fest (BioBlitz remix)
- Rone – Parade (Dominik Eulberg remix)