I got so much positive feedback for my recent Swing House mix that I just had to do another one. So here we swing again!
Both Sarah Vaughan tracks are on the awesome Verve Remixed Vol.3 compilation. Verve is a truly classic Jazz label that was founded in 1956(!) and is still active today, and they opened up their archives to a couple of good remixers in the last few years. If you like a good blend of electronic music and Jazz, get these compilations! Yes, I mean all of them!
Mark Knight & Funkagenda’s “The Man With The Red Face” is – of course – a remake of Laurent Garnier’s classic. While this one was probably designed specifically for Ibiza’s dancefloors, I still like it for its dynamic and truly anthemic sound.
Oh, and did I mention that I can’t get enough of Parov Stelar’s sound?
- Danuel Tate – Pushcard
- James Jackson – What’s That!?! (David Jones & Neuroxyde Remix)
- Parov Stelar – Libella Swing
- Zee Code – Everybody’s Dancing (Tanzamono Extended Mix)
- Sarah Vaughan – Fever (Adam Freeland Remix)
- Mark Knight & Funagenda – The Man With The Red Face
- Caravan Palace – La Caravane
- Oliver Twizt – Another Step
- Parov Stelar – Starlight
- Sarah Vaughan – Peter Gunn (Max Sedgley Remix)